We just had two fun filled weeks of vacation! And man, is it hard to be back! So I have found myself, day-dreaming of vacation all year long and yet I know that if I had one more day of vacation, I probably won't have liked it - I did re-arrange the house 3 times in two weeks! I moved couches, tables, chairs and beds around :) It was fun!
I am amazed at my daughter and how L truly has no fear of anything!
We went to the beach and she loved the ocean and the waves, we went into a pool and out of no where she got it into her head to jump in! She isn't even 1 and she wanted to JUMP in! Craziness. I truly don't understand how children can have no fear. There is a sermon in that somewhere I am sure. This also gives her great confidence to climb stairs, to climb onto the couch and most of all to try to stand on her pint size chairs. I am going to be thankful when she makes it to school without any broken bones.
But that was the best thing about vacation - having all that time to do whatever with the family. L really enjoyed having mommy and daddy with her - which was somewhat problematic when we needed a babysitter one of those days and she screamed for 3 hours!
We will work on that :)